Title: International Foundation Year Diploma
Level: QCF Level 3
Duration: One year
Number of study hours: up to 25 hours per week
Mode of Study: Full time
Class size: min 8 – max 15
International Foundation Year (IFY) programme is a bridging course designed for international students who want to study Business and Management related studies for an undergraduate degree at a UK University.
A distinguishing feature of the programme is that language teaching and learning is directly linked to the material covered in academic subjects, so that students learn to understand and use the language required for the subjects they intend to study at university.
The aims and objectives of this course are:
- Enhancing your English language skills
- Immersing you into an environment similar to what you will experience on your future degree programme.
- Developing your subject knowledge in key areas of Business studies.
- Encouraging you to be an independent learner-which is the key to success on your University degree.
- Helping you obtain a place at a UK University.